The benefits of sports are legion! Indeed, the physical activity makes it possible to feel well in its body and its head, while having fun. But how often do you play sports ? A 30-minute workout of physical exercise per day is ideal for a healthy lifestyle. But, note that if you need / want to lose weight or achieve specific goals, you will need to train yourself more.
The benefits of sports
- Moving allows you to control your weight. Physical activity is essential against overweight and obesity! Why? When you exercise, you burn calories. And, the greater the intensity of physical activity, the more you burn calories .
- Sport prevents diseases and health problems. It stimulates high density lipoprotein (HDL) and decreases the triglyceride level, the main constituent of fat. Physical activity improves blood circulation, reducing the risk of heart disease. In fact, regular exercise helps prevent health problems such as stroke, metabolic problems, heart attacks, type 2 diabetes, depression, different types of cancer and arthritis.
- Exercise makes good mood. Stimulating various brain chemicals, sport makes it happier and calmer. In addition, sport positively influences self-confidence. Thus, if you train regularly, you will feel better in your body, but also in your head.
- Sport increases your energy level. It strengthens your muscles and improves your stamina. Thanks to sport, you can make your heart and muscles more oxygen-friendly, allowing your cardiovascular system to work more efficiently. And if your heart and lungs work better, you will have more energy.
- Physical exercise improves sleep. Doing sports regularly allows you to fall asleep quickly and sleep more deeply. Attention: it is better to avoid exercising just before diving under the duvet: you can not sleep!
- Physical activity improves sex life. It gives you more energy and has a real positive effect on your sex life. In addition, sport activates sexual arousal in women and is an effective stimulant. In addition, men who move a lot have less risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Playing sports is fun. Indeed, physical exercise is a fun way to spend your time. It gives you the opportunity to do what you like or just relax. Playing sports with friends or family is a real source of fun and allows you to enjoy your social life .
Physical exercise should be part of your habits. Sign up for a fitness room and stick to your resolutions! You will feel good in your body … and in your head!
Tips: Before starting a new training program, see a doctor.